Set-up, operate, and maintain assigned equipment to insure compliance with all established policies, procedures, and work instructions, check parts to print, utilizing various gauges and assure that all parts meet first piece quality requirements and perform all tasks per work instructions provided.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge of machining operations, the ability to perform own set-ups, the ability to read blueprints, use and understand various gauge systems such as micrometers, indicators, air gauges, and plug gauges. Strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills. 2-3 years previous machining experience desired.
- Operate any of the equipment in the machining department in accordance with operator instructions while complying with all Company safety and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Communicate with previous operator in regards to machine performance and the production run during shift overlaps.
- Check and ensure proper tooling is at your workstation.
- Ensure all proper documentation is at workstation and perform SPC, first piece and in-process inspection, as instructed.
- Ensures work area is neat and orderly and meets 5s standards.
- Maintain Tooling Log Sheets. Complete tooling changes and adjustments as required.
- Performs any other duties as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time