Your tasks as a Design Engineer will be:
- Engineering of hydraulic systems and their components
- Coordination of the work results with responsible internal departments, as well as customers and suppliers
- Analyzing and evaluating of existing products, components, systems, reports, documents, customer orders and requirements. Preparing of engineering solutions, creating of evaluation matrix and coordinating in the team.
- Check of existing Designs on the basis of statistical evaluations, complaints and damage patterns, creating drafts if necessary, coordinating them and specify engineering solutions.
- Creating drawings (single parts; assemblies; customer).
- Carring out calculations, e.g. tolerance, strength, wear, service life estimation and dimensioning of the components.
- Evaluating results and adjusting engineering solution
- Successfully completed engineering degree in mechanical engineering, vehicle technology, applied physics or similar
- Good technical and physical knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Previous knowledge of CAD modeling is desirable, preferably with ProE
- Fluent in English, German is of advantage
- At least 3 years of professional experience in automotive industry
We are offering:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 Sick Days
- Work Travels
- Meal allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up with a bright future ahead
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in English.